“The goal of coaching is the goal of good management: to make the most of an organization’s valuable resources.” – Harvard Business Review
The most valuable resource you have in your business is your people. In fact, without them you typically don’t have a business. Also, since according to Gallup only 15% of employees worldwide are highly involved in and enthusiastic about their work and workplace; it is extremely likely that you have some less than fully engaged folks amongst your ranks. We guarantee that we can help you resolve your people challenges and take your business to the next level.
Here are just a few of the issues that may be causing you pain and impeding your progress:
Hiring challenges that frequently lead to the following destructive side effects:
- Wasted money spent on attracting the wrong candidates.
- Wasted time spent interviewing and training the wrong people.
- Reduced team productivity.
- Loss of confidence in leadership.
- Frustration and negative stress.
- Damaged team culture.
- Lost opportunities for growth and development.
- Diminished team morale.
- Negative online reputation (bad employee reviews).
- Lost profits caused by disrupted workplace.
Working hard for success (making money or maybe just making it) without clarity of purpose or direction. This often results in:
- A frequent sense of overwhelm, anxiety or frustration.
- A loss of enthusiasm or desire to serve others.
- Distant or damaged relationships with God, family, or friends.
- Exhaustion and possible burnout.
- Arriving at the end of your career or life feeling like you failed or missed what matters most.
A workplace culture focused more on paychecks than on inspired purpose or ongoing development opportunities. Common symptoms are:
- Thinking of self before service; my needs before those of the team or the mission.
- Low productivity and/or high turnover.
- An attitude of complacency with resistance to learning and growth opportunities.
- Excessive stress, tension, and drama.
- Subpar communication and conflict resolution.
Too much management and not enough leadership. This manifests in:
- Failure to notice individual strengths and guide people to their full potential and greatest contributions.
- Insufficient recognition and reward.
- Limited team empowerment and autonomy.
- Excessive command and control.
- Low trust or cooperation.
These and many other human challenges we have witnessed in the workplace frequently result in high stress, low fulfillment, and compromised profitability. Did you recognize any of them? What other issues come to mind that cause you pain and frustration?
At People Plus Purpose We:
- Specialize in demystifying the secrets of working together.
- Possess lots of tools to help each person understand how they are wired; including how they orient to surprises, how they react to adversity and how they relate with others.
- Help bring clarity to your purpose.
- Connect everyone’s individual purpose to the overarching purpose of the business.
- Guide the leaders and teams to better understand each other leading to improved communication, cooperation, and productivity.
- Improve the culture and enhance trust, blending everyone’s inspiration and strengths into a work of magic.
- Coach you through all these new discoveries about yourself and others to find the happiness of working together driven by purpose.
- Know how to get you from Ordinary to Extraordinary!
“A coach is someone who tells you what you don’t want to hear, who has you see what you don’t want to see, so you can be who you always knew you could be.” – Tom Landry